Cannondale Quick Disc 1 Womens Hybrid Bike 2018
The Cannondale Quick Disc 1 utilises high-quality components and the latest technology to push the boundaries of what's possible aboard a women's hybrid bike.
Featuring the same SAVE technology found on some of Cannondale's high-end offerings, which essentially allows the frame to flex like micro-suspension, the SmartForm C2 Alloy frameset offers a very compliant ride. The carbon bladed, tapered Si disc fork pairs perfectly, effectively absorbing unwanted road feedback, for a comfortable and precise overall ride, no matter how uneven the ground below is. The paintwork also features reflective detailing, aiding visibility in low light conditions.
Shimano's 105 11-speed flat bar groupset offers reliable, crisp shifting, whilst the Shimano M396 hydraulic brakes provide sharp, dependable braking in all conditions. Combining the FSA Omega compact 50/34 chainset with an 11-32t cassette provides an extremely wide range of gears, allowing riders to climb sharp, steep inclines just as efficiently as pedalling along flat open roads.
The remainder of the bike's specification combines aesthetics, performance and durability to ensure a well-rounded machine fit for purpose. The wheels feature 32 spokes and sealed bearings to ensure high levels of strength and smooth spinning all year round. The Schwalbe Spicer tyres are 30mm wide for increased grip and comfort, whilst featuring a puncture resistant layer and reflective sidewalls, for the ultimate in commuting efficiency.
Women's specific parts also feature across the bike, most notably the Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density saddle. Designed to reduce numbness and pressure points, that next commute will be fast, efficient and, most importantly, comfortable.
- SAVE technology increases comfort on uneven surfaces
- Reflective detailing increases rider safety in low light conditions
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer great performance in all weather conditions
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain ensures crisp, reliable shifting
- Carbon fibre fork blades reduce weight and increase comfort levels
- Schwalbe Spicer tyres offer puncture protection and increased grip
- Gear range is broad enough to tackle any gradient
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Quick SL Disc Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
- FORK: Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 600 mm, 3 deg rise, 6 deg sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M396 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS700 flat bar, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Compact, 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole
- REAR WHEEL: DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Double Density
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 805418
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more