Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Scalpel Carbon LTD Mountain Bike 2021
A serious contender when it comes to XC racers, the Cannondale Scalpel Carbon LTD Mountain Bike combines light weight, aggressive geometry and innovative FlexPivot suspension to deliver premium performance without compromising weight. The headtube angle is slacker than previous models, making for a rapid ride that remains stable for confidence over the most testing terrain, and the Cannondale Lefty Ocho fork is a weight saving extra that boasts precise, responsive handling with 100mm of travel for bump-smoothing comfort.
Top end Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes provide unfaltering stopping power in all weather, and SRAM X01 Eagle components ensure ultra-smooth, quiet shifting that's crisp - with 12-speed meaning there's no shortage of gearing options over undulating gradients. 29" wheels are fast-rolling and eat up obstacles such as roots or rocks, rolling over them with ease whilst the rapid Schwalbe Racing Ray/Ralph tyres amp up speed. For those keen on recording ride data, the included wheel sensor logs speed, distance and more through the Cannondale app.
- FlexPivot - key to Scalpel’s incredible suspension performance and light weight. These patented carbon fibre flex zones act just like a Horst link pivot, but are lighter, stiffer and more durable than any bearing setup
- Lefty Ocho - the most advanced, smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight XC fork ever made. Its one-of-a-kind design lets it float through the chop and steer through the chunder like nothing else
- OutFront Steering Geometry - Lefty’s extra-long fork offset gives you more stability and confidence when things get rough while keeping the steering XC-quick everywhere else
- Connected - the integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed servicing and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Ai (Asymmetric Integration) - The unique offset drivetrain delivers big tyre/mud clearance while keeping the chainstays short for traction and agility. It also creates a stiffer, stronger rear wheel
- Proportional Response - Cannondale customise the layout of suspension for each size, so that every rider experiences the same brilliant suspension performance
- Two water bottle mounts
- Tube-in-tube internal cable routing in the frame and swingarm makes installing cables quick and easy
|Frame||Cannondale All-New, 100mm travel, BallisTec Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube, Speed Release 12mm thru-axle, Ai Offset, Stash compatible|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty Ocho, 100mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float DPS Performance Elite EVOL, remote lockout, adjustable rebound|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5”, sealed angular contact bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83|
|Stem||Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° back, 760mm|
|Grips||ESI Chunky Silicone, 32mm diameter|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm XT rotors|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm XT rotors|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XT hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X0 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Truvativ Stylo C, 34T, Ai offset|
|Front Wheel||Cannondale HollowGram Lefty 60 hub, HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless-ready rim, DT Swiss Competition Race, straight-pull spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Cannondale HollowGram with DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm hub, HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless-ready rim, DT Swiss Competition Race, straight-pull spokes|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance, 29 x 2.25”, Addix Compound, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25”, Addix Compound, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 1, UD Carbon, 31.6 x 400mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale wheel sensor, Stash Kit (Fabric 8-in-1 Mini Tool and Dynaplug tubeless puncture repair tool), tubeless valve stems|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Cannondale Scalpel Carbon LTD Mountain Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.