Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2019 (Power Ready)
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 is the perfect road bike for any rider who takes their road miles seriously, and need a bike to that can draw out the very best in their performance.
The frameset is constructed of Cannondale's very best BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, which has a superb stiffness to weight ratio and is the choice of professionals on mountain stages. With SAVE micro-suspension technology engineered into the layup, the bike absorbs road chatter and vibrations to keep the rider fresher for longer.
With a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset, shifting is a joy. With just a tap of a button, your derailleurs do all the work, precisely delivering instant gear changes so you can focus entirely on your performance.
Power is transferred with total efficiency, with the stiff axle benefits made possible by the integrated Cannondale Si Cranks. They feature compact 50/34t chainrings and come supplied with a Power2Max NG Eco power meter, which can be activated for an additional cost.
The Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon clincher wheels have 40mm deep rims, hitting the sweet spot between aerodynamics and lightweight construction. The truth is, it's hard to find a better race-oriented rim brake road bike than the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2.
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frameset with SAVE micro-suspension technology
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset
- Cannondale HollowGram Si crankset with Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter installed (requires activation at additional cost)
- Fulcrum Racing Quattro carbon clincher wheelset
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a with Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter (to activate, additional costs apply) and FSA rings, 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon Clincher 40mm deep rims, Fulcrum Alloy hubs, Fulcrum Stainless bladed spokes
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon Clincher 40mm deep rims, Fulcrum Alloy hubs, Fulcrum Stainless bladed spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Nago EVO PAS Nack
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- ACCESSORIES: Power2Max NG Eco upgradeable power meter - ready to activate
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 913797
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more