Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Ultegra Road Bike
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Ultegra Road Bike is a great all-round race bike, offering exceptional performance thanks to the combination of SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame and fork, Shimano components and Mavic's Aksium wheelset.
The BallisTec carbon frame and fork ensure a high-strength, high-stiffness construction. Blending advanced materials, Cannondale are able to push boundaries to enhance ride-feel so this is a bike able to remain comfortable while allowing you to push yourself and perform at your best. Aerodynamics have also been considered, and the TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes in the seat tube, seat stays, fork and downtube reduce drag with no compromise on stiffness and compliance. The race geometry makes for a responsive ride and when you need to accelerate or chase down a break, you'll be able to do so at lightning speed.
An asymmetric bottom bracket and chainstays further enhance stiffness, and reduced flex makes for increased power transfer so all your watts get translated into speed.
There's no compromise on comfort as Cannondale have included their SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost, so road buzz and shock is absorbed. A smoother ride means enhanced comfort and, ultimately, more speed and reduced fatigue.
Cannondale's Si crankset is stiff and efficient and the mid-compact gearing combined with an 11-28 11-speed cassette ensures a wide range of gearing suited to club runs, that bunch sprint in a race or spinning up mountains. Ultegra shifting is reliable and smooth, and when descending at speed you can be sure your brakes will offer exceptional stopping power when required.
The stiff and lightweight Mavic Aksium clincher wheelset is perfectly complemented by the Ksyrium tyres so you get great grip when cornering whilst vibrations are effectively damped, for a comfortable, yet lively ride.
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame is lightweight and incredibly stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork delivers structural integrity
- SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhance stiffness for a more efficient ride
- TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes reduce aero drag
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed gearing is reliable and smooth
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, compact
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 alloy, 31.8, 6 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 52/36
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS rim, Mavic Aksium hubs, Mavic Aksium spokes
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS rim, Mavic Aksium hubs, Mavic Aksium spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 793669
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more