Cannondale SuperX Apex 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018
For the cyclocross rider looking to refresh their feel on the course, push their boundaries and take things to the next level, the Cannondale SuperX Apex 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018 is a refined performance race bike, ideal for cutting through the mud and turning your power into a real best ever performance on the cross course.
Composed from a high-quality Cannondale BallisTec carbon fibre for the ultimate level of lightweight rigidity, the SuperX frameset fives you the ability to transfer all your power to the floor with an instant effect. Boasting a shortened seat stay length that centres your gravity further over the rear wheel, you can be sure of a greatly improved traction when climbing on loose surfaces. A long raked front fork offering light steering and an almost downhill feel when riding, you can be sure that this bike sits you in the right position to tackle the ups and downs of riding off-road.
Internal cable routing providing you with a slick and pared back design, this cyclocross bike is uncluttered and well kept, making it easier to clean, and leaving your gearing neatly out of harms way. A flat mounting rear disc brake providing high-level stopping force as and when you need it, this 11-speed bike uses a removable front derailleur mount in order to provide a no-nonsense riding that keeps you connected to your effort.
Using a full SRAM Apex groupset configured in order to allow a direct 11-speed, one chainring operation, your shifting is fast, direct and responsive. Finished with thru-axles to further improve the rigidity and stiffness this bike conjures, you can benefit from a quality wheelset and comfortable Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite saddle, offering the highest levels of comfort for your next adventure.
- Clean, internal cable routeing
- Removable front derailleur mount
- Out front steering geometry
- Flat mount rear brake
- 'Killer Cross' geometry
- Asymmetric Integration
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1 Long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, w/ OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale Cyclocross 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-20 hub
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale Cyclocross 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-22 hub
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe X-One, clincher, 700x33c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe X-One, clincher, 700x33c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 744510
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more