Cannondale SuperX Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018
For cutting to the chase, and lapping your rivals, the Cannondale SuperX Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018 is a steadfast, strong and clinical choice for any rider looking not only to invest in cycling, but to go further and commit to racing. Lightweight, strong and powerful, this bike is designed and conceived at every juncture to promote a superior ride quality.
Built around Cannondale's SuperX frameset, this bike offers up what this lauded brand calls its 'killer geometry', meaning that you can benefit from a more downhill style geometry, placing your weight further to the rear of the bike using short seat stays, and, with a large front rake, you can be sure of light steering when heading downhill fast.
Using Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre to assure you of a top quality strength to weight ratio, when out on your adventure, you can be sure that no power is wasted through your machine. This carbon fibre body oversized around the bottom bracket to assure you of improved stiffness, you benefit from a driven, connected feel on the bike. Augmented by thru-axles, front and rear, you can benefit from enhanced traction and strength in the melding point between wheelset and frameset.
Using disc brakes for the very best and highest levels of stopping force, you can benefit from a powerful and modulated braking experience, giving you greater confidence when plunging into the turns. Equipped with a full SRAM Force groupset, this bike comes shipped with an 11-speed, 11-32 tooth cassette for a wide gearing range, ideal for racing to the crown of that muddy slope. A single front ring but, a frame supplied with a removable front derailleur mount, this bike is a honed and precision engineered racing and adventure bike.
- Clean, internal cable routeing
- Removable front derailleur mount
- Out front steering geometry
- Flat mount rear brake
- 'Killer Cross' geometry
- Asymmetric Integration
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1 Long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale CX 1.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CL-712 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale CX 1.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula RXC-142 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 744564
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more