Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 Remixte Electric Hybrid Bike 2021
With a versatile character, powerful motor pedalling assistance and a robust design, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 Remixte Electric Hybrid Bike is the ideal two-wheeled partner to tackle any length of excursion whether it includes road, gravel or dirt.
A hardy but light aluminium frame neatly houses the reliable Bosch Performance line motor and PowerTube battery combination. The motor delivers up to 250 watts of assistance, and the battery has a good range to help any rider explore deeper and for longer into the wilderness. When pedalling, the power assistance level can be easily adjusted by the handlebar-mounted controller that also gives feedback on ride metrics such as speed, distance travelled and remaining battery charge. When the battery does run low, it can be quickly recharged within four and a half hours by the supplied charger.
A comfortable geometry eases fatigue over the biggest rides while the frame’s step-thru format facilitates quick and easy getting on and off the bike. Strong wheels handle rougher tracks and paths with ease while the Shimano 9-speed gears offer a generous range of ratios. Hydraulic disc brakes stop accurately in all conditions and a supplied rear rack provides the option of carrying large amounts of luggage across multi-day trips.
- A great bike to explore the wilderness on whether that be on the road or across gravel and dirt
- The Bosch Performance Line motor delivers up to 250 watts of assistance and 65Nm of Torque
- The Bosch PowerTube, 500Wh battery gives up to 88 miles (140km) of use and recharges fully in 4.5 hours with the supplied 4A charger
- Purion handlebar-mounted control unit selects the power assistance level and provides ride and battery charge feedback
- Premium SmartForm C2 Alloy frame is robust and reactive
- SR Suntour XCM ATB fork provides cushioning and control via its 100mm of suspension
- A relaxed geometry gives a comfortable riding position and the step-thru format makes getting on and off easier
- Strong WTB STX i30 wheelset takes all of the knocks of off-road riding
- Shimano 9-speed gears provide plenty of range for mixed topography
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and precise
- Rear rack, lights and mudguards included
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 65Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 3.2kg
- Range: 88 miles / 140km depending on assistance level used and riding conditions
- Battery Power: 500Wh
- Charge Time: 4.5 hours from flat to 100% with the supplied standard 4A charger
- Herrmans H-Black MR4 front light
- H-Trace Micro rear light
- Tubus Wingee mudguards
- Tubus rear rack (25kg maximum capacity)
|Frame||Cannondale Remixte Step-Thru, SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, motor protection, rack/mudguard mount, lock mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM ATB, 100mm travel, Coil dampening, 46mm offset|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated sealed bearing, tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale Adjustable, A-headset, 31.8mm|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 9° sweep, 720mm width|
|Grips||Cannondale Ergo Fitness dual density, lock-on|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio M4000, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG93, 9-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200 11-36T, 9-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||Rims - WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano TX55, quick-release / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Rear Wheel||Rims - WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25", RaceGuard, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25", RaceGuard, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo Touring|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6mm diameter|
|Range||Up to 88 miles / 140km depending on assistance level used and riding conditions|
|Charge time||4.5 hours from flat to 100% with the supplied standard 4A charger|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line, 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube, 500Wh|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.