Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 2 L Gravel Bike 2022
The Cannondale Topstone Carbon 1 L Gravel Bike delivers control and comfort on almost any terrain. Perfect for gravel and adventure riding, when you don't know what may be ahead of you, this bike incorporates the innovative Kingpin suspension system into the rear of the frame, has room for wide tyres (700c or 650b) and uses a SAVE seatpost, all contributing to high compliance. Proportional Response technology creates an optimised ride feel across the range of sizes and OutFront steering geometry makes for nimble but stable handling.
Shimano's gravel-specific components - GRX 800 - are rugged, reliable and optimise gears for the type of terrain that may be encountered. The drivetrain has an integrated stabiliser to reduce chain slap and drop over rougher ground, and there is a wide range of gears to get you up the steepest of climbs. Stopping is taken care of by powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and the bike rolls on stiff and light WTB KOM light 700c wheels fitted with wide 45mm WTB Riddler TCS Light tyres.
- Kingpin suspension delivers a smooth ride without the added weight and complexity of a shock and links
- New low-friction bushings on the Kingpin thru-axle offer smooth action, maintenance-free reliability and over 100 grams of weight savings vs the previous cartridge bearings
- Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size, so that every rider gets the ideal ride feel and comfort of Kingpin
- OutFront Steering Geometry - confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra-long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuff
- The new dropped chainstay design lets you run big volume tyres (up to 700x45mm or 650bx47mm) with 6mm of mud-shedding clearance on each side
- Gravel-specific Shimano GRX groupset
- Includes the SmartSense system of rear-facing radar and intelligent running lights
- Plentiful gear and water bottle mounts on the frame and fork
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info while you ride, registers your bike, reminds you of needed services and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2mm dropper seatpost
|Frame||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense equipped, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, triple bottle/gear mounts, mudguard mounts|
|Headset||Integrated, carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA 68|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 2 ShortDrop, 7050 alloy, 12° flare|
|Bar Tape||Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160mm MT800 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160mm MT800 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX 800, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG800, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX 800, 48/31|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless-ready / hub - Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm, Center Lock / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless-ready / hub - Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm, Center Lock / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x45c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x45c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Terra Argo X3, s-alloy rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon SmartSense, 27.2, 350mm (XS-L), 400mm (XL)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale Wheel Sensor, SmartSense with lights|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.