Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Treadwell EQ Disc Hybrid Bike 2021
With a playful, versatile character combining with versatility and convenience, the Cannondale Treadwell EQ Disc Hybrid Bike lends itself to café socials, longer weekend rides in the country and busy commuting.
A light and lively alloy frameset is realised with a composed geometry to promote an assured and reactive ride sensation that is perfect for a multitude of urban tasks and social trips. Rugged and durable, this frameset can be leaned against walls and chained up during storage thanks to its innovative top tube bumpers that protect it from scuffs and scrapes. A front rack for luggage transportation, sturdy alloy mudguards and a convenient kickstand further increase this bike's versatility.
Hard-wearing wheels give peace of mind across rough roads and gravel tracks and the high volume tyres grant comfort and control across a variety of surface conditions. The Shimano 9-speed gear system provides ratios for a multitude of riding situations while hydraulic disc brakes stop with composure, even in the pouring rain.
Smartphones can be connected to the Cannondale app and then carried on the Intellimount stem (via an SP-Connect case that isn't included) to give detailed feedback on metrics such as speed and distance, mid-ride.
- Front luggage rack
- Alloy mudguards
- A light, comfortable and playful bike with a vintage aesthetic that’s perfect for running town errands, meeting up with friends on and relaxed weekend rides across mixed terrain
- Light, durable and responsive SmartForm C3 alloy frame and fork
- Urban Armor bumpers on the frame protect it from dents and scuffs associated with storage and locking
- Front rack, alloy mudguards and a kickstand are included to increase versatility and convenience
- Easy-Ride Geometry is easy to get on and off, has a comfortable reach to the handlebars and a seat position that makes it easy to put a foot down
- Robust wheels are low maintenance, and high volume tyres are grippy, comfortable and puncture-resistant
- 9-speed Shimano gear system provides a wide range of ratios for mixed topography
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer safety via their modulated controllability
- Intellimount stem securely holds smartphones (when used with an SP-Connect case that isn’t included) to create a dashboard display to use with the Cannondale app and included wheel sensor
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy, Ride-Easy geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/mudguard mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/mudguard mounts|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale cartridge, square taper|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 140mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|Chain||KMC X9, 9-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel, 38 tooth chainring|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c, clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Accessories||Front luggage rack, alloy mudguards, kickstand, Cannondale wheel sensor|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.