Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Womens Short Sleeve Trisuit
A suit that brings top comfort, speed and support throughout your triathlon, the Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Womens Short Sleeve Trisuit is incredibly fast. The combination of fabrics enhance aerodynamics, optimise moisture management and protect your skin in the sun. The sleeves and legs are cut long for streamlining in the water and Giro4 leg grippers hold the short in place during the ride and run. There's extra stretch in the shoulders so there's no restriction to your swim stroke. When on the bike, the Kiss Tri seat pad feels great, soaking up shock and providing a layer of cushioning between you and the saddle. Once you pull on your trainers and are out for the final leg, though, you'll hardly feel it, and on the hottest days you can unzip the suit to enhance ventilation. There are two rear pockets that lie flat in the water but provide plenty of space for nutrition.
- Second-generation Sanremo short sleeve suit is faster than ever
- Velocity Rev2 main body fabric delivers aerodynamics with excellent fit and moisture management
- Velocity mesh back fabric is breathable and blocks 94% of UV rays for UPF 16 sun protection
- Elbow-length sleeves with raw-cut edges for maximum comfort and aerodynamics
- Castelli's Sanremo front opening makes it easier to bend for cycling and straighten out for the run and swim
- Two rear pockets lie flat in the swim but allow generous room for nutrition
- New short construction fits more securely with more muscle support
- Giro4 flat leg grippers and longer length legs for maximum aerodynamics
- KISS Tri seat pad that provides comfort on the bike
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 174 grams (size large)
Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Womens Short Sleeve Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.