Cervelo P5 Disc TT/Triathlon Frameset 2020
The UCI-legal Cervelo P5 Disc TT/Triathlon Frameset is engineered to help you deliver your best race performance. This P5 frameset is stiffer, more aero and lighter than anything that has come before, so it accelerates faster out of corners and climbs more easily as well, saving you precious time and effort on tough courses. In fact, it's 22% stiffer at the head tube and 26% stiffer at the bottom bracket, which is a significant improvement. The user-friendly design makes it easy to customise a fit that's perfect for you and when travelling to races it simplifies the setting-up when you take the bike out of the car or box. A Speed Riser aerobar system allows for an infinite range of positions with just a single tool and with the frame, fork and handlebar designed to hide cables away, clear from the wind, this is an all-around aerodynamic advancement.
The on-bike modular storage lets you further customise how you position snacks and tools around the bike and again their integration further benefits the aerodynamic gains, with air being specifically controlled and directed around the bike.
This is the perfect starting point for building the triathlon or TT bike of your dreams.
- Speed Riser aerobar system is easily adjustable to an infinite range of positions with a single tool
- Configurable for triathlon setups with lightweight modular storage boxes
- Bottle mounts between the arms, on the down tube and behind the saddle
- Accommodates wider tyres for better traction and control
- Designed to hide brake and shift cables for every possible aerodynamic advantage
|FORK||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 fork for disc brakes|
|HANDLEBAR||Cervelo HB11 and EX11 50deg Aerobar|
|SEATPOST||Cervelo Carbon, SP23|
|ACCESSORIES||Smartpak 400, Smartpak 100, Aerobottle 500, rear hydration mount, Barfly computer mount|