Chris King ISO Front Boost Hub 110 x 15 Thru Axle
The Chris King ISO Front Hub utilises a 110 x 15mm Thru Axle to offer increased stiffness and performance across varied terrain, while the updated Boost standard will pair with most modern mountain bike forks.
Designed for use in the most demanding conditions, the ISO Front Hub features a one-piece solid axle for enhanced stiffness and heavy-duty bearing seals to ensure all contaminants are kept on the outside. Additionally, this hub is easily serviceable and can be completely rebuilt using Chris King's Hub Service Tool.
The heat-treated, surgical grade steel races are machined simultaneously in Portland, Oregon to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races; it is this attention to detail that ensures such outstanding performance. Similarly, Chris King Hubs have been designed so they get faster with age, making them the perfect choice for the discerning cyclist chasing high levels of durability, performance, and longevity.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Optimised flange angle/alignment for improved spoke path, and asymmetric wheel builds
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Lightweight construction
- Specifically designed for "Boost" 110mm x 15mm axles
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.