DMT SH10 Road Cycling Shoes
The DMT SH10 Road Cycling Shoes are light, breathable and supportive for performance riding and racing.
The 3D Engineered Knit upper provides plenty of airflow, stretching and moulding itself to accommodate the foot with its strategically variable thickness whilst the microfibre instep strap adds structure and support for power delivery. Double L6 Boa dials make it simple to get a secure fit and are easily adjusted even on the move, ready for a sprint finish or hard climb.
The stiff carbon outsole has 8mm of fore and aft adjustment for the cleats so that they can be positioned in the most comfortable and efficient place for the optimum pedal stroke and the heel counter locks the rear of the foot in position to also contribute to power and stability.
- Independent adjustable closure system
- Hybrid 3D Engineered Knit upper and microfibre instep strap
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Integrated webbing
- Microfibre heel and closure system construction
- Boa® Fit System with double L6 Dial Z
- Anatomic carbon outsole
- 8mm front-rear cleat adjustability
- Reflective logo
- New Injected heel counter
- 3-bolt LOOK / Shimano cleat compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 440 grams per pair size 42
DMT SH10 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".