DT Swiss ERC 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Developed in conjunction with F1 engineers, the DT Swiss ERC 1400 SPLINE Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel melds strength, aerodynamics and low weight into a wheel that is a good all-round option. At 47mm deep the carbon rim provides significant aerodynamic advantage without becoming unusable in crosswinds, and the 27mm width means that they are a great match for wider 25mm and 28mm tyres. The rim is tubeless-ready too, so even more grip and comfort can be enjoyed. The SRAM/Shimano rear hub has a 36-tooth ratchet for near-instant engagement and lag-free acceleration.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 47mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite® straightpull
- Spoke count: 24, 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 hub, 36 tooth ratchet
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm
- Weight: 832 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm | tubeless valve road 63mm | IS 6-bolt adapter road | 5mm endcap kit | valve guard
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.