DT Swiss PRC 1100 DICUT 25th Ltd Edition 24mm Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
With DT Swiss has been at the forefront of bike wheel design for over 25 years they have celebrated by producing the PRC 1100 DICUT 25th Ltd Edition 24mm Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel. Despite weighing a mere 689 grams it is full of modern technology, with the asymmetric rim made out of bare carbon with a DT Swiss logo engraved into it. The rim is 24mm wide externally, making it ideal for pairing with 25mm to 28mm tyres and is tubeless-ready as well. They claim that it's their fastest accelerating wheel, saving 15% energy over their next best wheel.
The DICUT Aero 180 hub uses super low friction SINC ceramic bearings and features Ratchet EXP freehub technology for near-instant engagement coupled with reduced weight thanks to fewer parts than a normal hub. It can also be disassembled without tools for easy maintenance and simple freehub conversion. The bearings are more widely spaced than standard giving 15% more stiffness. Straightpull bladed DT aerolite and DT aero comp spokes complete the package, with hidden nipples reducing rotational drag.
Please note, the wheel is supplied with both Shimano/SRAM freehub and XDR Driver.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: DT aerolite and aero comp straightpull
- Spoke count: 24 2-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss DICUT® Aero 180 with Ratchet EXP
- Hub standard: Centre Lock
- Rear axle: 142mm thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm
- Weight: 689 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Maximum weight: 110kg
- Includes: Tubeless tape 21mm | IS 6-bolt adapter Road |SRAM XDR Road freehub body kit | 5mm endcap kit | tubeless valve and refill kit | wheel bag