ENVE 49mm SES 4.5 AR Front Clincher Disc Rim
Don't let the road dictate your ride with the ENVE SES 4.5 AR Front Clincher Rim. Utilising a disc specific design, this all-road rim has been designed to tackle unpredictable terrain with speed and confidence.
Featuring a full carbon fibre construction the overall weight is kept down to a respectable 440 grams, while the 55mm rim depth enhances aerodynamic efficiency out on the trail. Additionally, unlike some of their competitors, ENVE have built a completely new rim without a flat brake track. This increases the strength and also helps reduce unwanted weight, as there is no longer any need for reinforcement around the brake track region.
Utilising an external width of 30.5mm, the rim has been optimised to pair with 28-30mm tyres for reduced rolling resistance and unrivalled traction across even the loosest of surfaces. ENVE have also taken technology from their popular mountain bike range to ensure this all-road option performs to its full potential when the going gets tough. Sharing the same hookless bead design as the M Series Wheels, you are provided the best tubeless tyre performance possible.
- Full carbon fibre construction
- 24 holes for additional stiffness
- 30.5mm external width pairs perfectly with tyres up to 30mm wide
- Hookless bead design for optimum tubeless performance
- Tough and durable construction for all-terrain use
Please note: Rim only, no other accessories included.
- Made from carbon fibre
- 700C size rim
- Disc brake specific
- Rim depth of 49mm
- Internal rim width of 25mm
- External rim width of 31mm
- Effective rim diameter of 516mm
- 24 holes
- Weight of 440 grams
- Recommended for use with 700 x 28mm tyres
- FIVE-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".