ENVE SES 6.7 Disc Brake Wheelset
ENVE’s SES 6.7 Disc Brake Wheelset offers speed and stability at an incredibly low weight for the rim depth.
With a 60mm deep front and 70mm deep rear rim, the wheels have been developed to provide amazing aerodynamic efficiency in real-world conditions. That means in swirling, inconsistent winds at a variety of yaw angles and when fitted to a bike with a rider, not just a test rig. Refreshingly, the testing was also done at 32kph (20mph) as well as 48kph (30mph), so the benefits are available to mortals as well as professionals. The shallower front rim helps with handling and stability whilst the deeper rear maximises the aerodynamic gains by recapturing the air as it travels down the bike.
ENVE suggest hookless, tubeless-ready tyres in the 27-28mm range for the best performance, with the blunt rim edges further reducing the potential for pinch punctures and the 23mm internal width maximising the tyres’ volume. Inner tubes can be used if necessary, but only with tubeless-ready tyres.
The ENVE Premium Road Disc hubs use custom-made premium grade stainless steel bearings constructed to provide protection against water ingress and corrosion with their Perfect Preload design promising low maintenance and great durability. Sapim’s renowned CX-Ray spokes bring the build together.
- Tubeless-ready, hookless
- May run inner tubes with tubeless tyre
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front - 538, rear - 526
- Rim Depth: Front - 60mm, rear - 67mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23mm
- External Rim Width: 30mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: ENVE Premium Road Disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: Thru-axle 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: Thru-axle 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 27-28mm (minimum 25mm)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 675 grams, rear - 822 grams, wheelset - 1,497 grams (ENVE hub with XDR driver)
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano, Campagnolo