Endura FS260 Pro DS Womens Bib Short
The point of difference for the Endura FS260 Pro DS Womens Bib Short is its DropSeat function, by which means the comfort of a bib short has been combined with the convenience of a strapless short. The stretchy material and strap configuration allow the rear of the short to be dropped for toilet breaks without the need to remove any clothing - particularly useful when layered up in the winter. Low profile, raw-edged hems prevent the short from riding up uncomfortably and the pre-curved race fit ensures that the short fits perfectly when in the riding position.
A women’s 600 series pad provides the in-saddle comfort, with the Continuously Variable Profile pad designed so that it minimises bulk whilst still providing excellent protection. It also incorporates Silver Dry antibacterial technology for improved hygiene and gel inserts for even better impact absorption.
- High-quality Italian Lycra® fabric
- Women’s 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Women’s stretch specific high wicking mesh bib for optimal breathability
- Unique DropSeat™ (DS) zipped construction with improved stretch that allows access for comfort breaks on the move
- Pre-curved race fit
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers