Endura MT500 Spray Trouser
A multifaceted performer across a full scope of mountain biking scenarios, the Endura MT500 Spray Trouser protects the rider from the wettest weather via its comprehensive feature set.
A lightweight, durable and stretchy material is utilised for the main leg panels to give comfort during even the longest days on the trail. This material is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to guard against light rain while the seat panel is made from completely waterproof fabric and has sealed seams to shut out mud flicked up from the rear wheel.
The ankles have a zipped format to provide a tight, water resisting junction and also feature tougher inner sections for heightened durability against crank and chain rub. Zipped thigh vents give a cooling airflow when the riding effort is at its maximum and zipped hand pockets provide secure storage for valuables.
An unrestrictive fit pattern is kept in place by the velcro adjusted waistband, and this also features the Clickfast system for integration with padded undershorts (available separately).
- The ultimate do it all mountain biking trouser gives protection from water and is comfortable
- Lightweight, durable, four-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof, three-layer seam taped seat panel for tyre spray protection
- Durable inner ankle panels
- Zipped ankle with gusset and snap down pullers
- Zipped thigh vents with snap down pullers
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro® side waist adjusters
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast™ liner compatible