The Endura Pakagilet has a worth well above its cost or weight, providing excellent core body protection against chilly winds and cool descents. The windproof front fabric acts as a barrier against bad weather whilst the rear mesh panel ensures that moisture doesn’t build up inside the garment and cause discomfort. Easily packed inside a saddlebag or jersey pocket on every ride, it is also supplied with a stuff sack for ease of storage and has reflective trim for low-light visibility.
- Ultra-lightweight and windproof ripstop melange fabric
- Laser cut, bonded stormflap
- Reflective trims on shoulder and rear
- Rear mesh panel for enhanced breathability
- Simple, neat elasticated hem
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included