Endura Pro SL 3-Season Jacket
Adaptable to suit spring, autumn or winter riding conditions, the Endura Pro SL 3-Season Jacket is made from wind and waterproof material with a durable water repellent finish to shut out the worst of the weather. This material is also stretchy and combines with the slender cut to offer high degrees of comfort when in the riding position.
A PrimaLoft gilet grants additional warmth when the mercury dips but can be removed in milder temperatures, while the shaped, high cut collar prevents drafts from entering around the neck. If extra ventilation is needed, the 2-way zipped chest vents can be opened to funnel cool air around the body and out of the rear exhaust flap. Triple rear pockets and a zipped chest pocket provide plenty of storage space for ride essentials, and reflective detailing affords a touch of extra visibility in low light conditions.
- A versatile, adaptable jacket that’s suitable for chilly to cold riding conditions
- Critically positioned high stretch wind and waterproof panels
- PFC-free non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- Lightweight, highly breathable PrimaLoft™ Active Evolve gilet provides optional core body insulation
- The slim cut offers high comfort levels when on the bike
- High cut shaped collar for warmth and comfort
- Full body venting system with 2-way zip chest vents, rear exhaust vent and zipped wrist vents
- Triple rear pocket system
- Zipped rear security pocket and zipped chest pocket
- Subtle reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 599 grams, size M
Endura Pro SL 3-Season Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".