FINGERSCROSSED Light Merino Silk Cycling Socks
The FINGERSCROSSED Light Merino Silk Cycling Socks are constructed from a blend of fabrics that make them luxuriously soft and comfortable, and extremely effective at managing temperature and moisture. The Merino wool also makes them naturally antibacterial and able to prevent the build-up of nasty odours. Fabric is reduced at the instep to enhance breathability and increase on the sole to maximise durability.
- A mix of Merino, silk and polyamide adds a luxurious feel to performance socks
- Merino wool has natural themoregulating and antibacterial properties
- The high amount of merino wool will naturally keep you dry
- Merino wool is mulesing-free
- The sole area is reinforced for added comfort and durability
- Less fabric around the instep equals better breathability
- FINGERSCROSSED logo type and a woven rivet on the left sock
- Made in Portugal
FINGERSCROSSED Light Merino Silk Cycling Socks Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".