Fizik Transiro R1 Knit Triathlon Shoes
Race at the highest level and take advantage of supreme comfort and outstanding performance from the Fizik Transiro R1 Knit Triathlon Shoes. The knit upper is strategically designed to provide distinct functional zones and includes vents and mesh for high breathability. Your feet will dry fast after exiting the water and the yarn doesn't absorb moisture if the conditions are wet. The carbon sole is stiff and light and transfers all your watts onto the road.
Closure is via two Boa dials and, together with Infinito adjustment, you'll be able to fine-tune your fit and ensure even pressure distribution.
- Transiro: Triathlon series, designed for uncompromised cycling performance and efficient transitions
- Road: Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Knitted upper: Engineered construction for enhanced ventilation and comfort / water-repellent treatment
- R1 full UD carbon outsole: Ultimate stiffness and lightness tuned for maximum power transfer / vent openings channel the airflow through the sole for efficient temperature control
- Infinito: Advanced volume control of the forefoot area
- Dynamic arch support: Customised fit of the plantar arch
- Volume control: Independent fit adjustment for instep and forefoot
- Two BOA IP1-B dials
- R1 outsole – full carbon unidirectional
- Cushioned flat-seam collar for a smooth sockless foot entry and riding comfort
- Rubberised heel loop for setting the shoes on the bike for transition, and easily and quickly pulling your feet into them
- Replaceable heel skid plate
- Weight: 503 grams (per pair - size EU 42)
- Stack height: 9.7mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".