Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Watch is the perfect companion for anyone who's serious about their training, especially across a multitude of activities. Whether you're training indoors or out, this feature-packed watch will help you to reach your potential come race day.
With a built-in heart rate monitor and wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor, your performance can be tracked with extreme accuracy. Your VO2 max is used alongside altitude readings and the temperature to suggest personalised insights that allow you to train smarter, not harder. It'll let you know when you're peaking, if you are over-training or when you need to be more productive to reach your set goals.
Track your efforts using the built-in GPS system, and enjoy the full-colour mapping on your wrist. Trendline allows for popular routing, which is perfect for training in new places, allowing you to download the routes most tackled.
Beyond your sporting endeavours, there are enough features to replace a standard smartwatch. Use Garmin Pay to make purchases anywhere you can usually tap a payment card, or listen to your favourite music directly from the watch using your Bluetooth headphones. There's even an option to track your menstrual cycle, should you wish to.
Whether you run, swim, cycle or are a triathlete, this is a fantastic training tool that will help you train smarter and target your PB's.
- Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS watch
- Charging/data cable
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with Bluetooth® technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode