Giro Aether Spherical Road Helmet
Combining style and performance, the Giro Aether Spherical Road Helmet offers revolutionary new MIPS Spherical for the highest levels of protection. Dual-density Nanobead EPS foam manages impact energies and the MIPS Spherical technology sits between the two layers of foam instead of against the head. The result? All the protection of MIPS without a compromise on fit, comfort or ventilation.
The external six-piece shell is built around large vents, which have improved structural integrity thanks to the 'Halo' running through the helmet. Deep internal channels make for an airy feel so your head will stay cool on the hottest days and the longest climbs.
Giro's Roc Loc® 5+ Air fit retention system makes for easy adjustments mid-ride and provides a precision fit thanks to three-way tuning. When the sun goes down and you no longer need your sunglasses, you can store them securely in the docking ports.
- MIPS® Spherical technology
- Shatter-proof Roll Cage™ / “Halo” Reinforcement
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline™ buckle
- Sunglasses docking ports in front vents
- Ponytail compatible
- In-mould polycarbonate shell
- Nanobead dual-density EPS foam liner
- Roc Loc® Air
- 11 vents with Wind Tunnel™ internal channelling
- Claimed weight: 250 grams (size medium)