Kask Valegro WG11 Matt Finish Road Helmet
The Kask Valegro WG11 Matt Finish Road Helmet has been developed with some of the finest professional cyclists to minimise weight and heighten cooling during hot weather and challenging rides in the mountains. The polystyrene core partners with the polycarbonate outer layer to form an incredibly protective structure. This structure has been tested via Kask’s WG11 safety protocol to ensure maximum protection from both rotational and linear impacts. In addition, 37 wind tunnel tuned vents provide excellent airflow across the head without introducing extra aerodynamic drag.
The Micro Dial adjusts a floating inner cradle to give a perfect fit on various head shapes, while the interior padding is soft, fast-drying and anti-bacterial to grant comfort on long, hot rides. Flexible straps are finished with an eco-leather chin portion to reduce the chances of irritation and chafing.
- A road cycling helmet designed for maximum cooling and minimum weight
- An ideal choice for long climbs or hot conditions
- Featuring an MIT technology polystyrene core with a polycarbonate outer layer
- Created via Kask’s WG11 protocol, the construction ensures maximum protection against rotational and linear impacts
- 37 wind tunnel tuned vents to increase airflow but not aerodynamic drag
- Octo Fit includes a floating inner cradle, adjusted by a Micro Dial for a perfect fit
- 5mm internal Resistex Carbon padding is quick-drying, anti-bacterial and heat regulating
- Straps with an eco-leather chin portion guarantee day-long comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams, size small