Lezyne Alloy Floor Drive Track Pump
From a brand renowned for their innovative, neat and well-presented cycling accessories, the Lezyne Alloy Floor Drive Track Pump is a superb choice for any rider looking to really get a grip over the pressure in their tyres, dialling it in before each and every ride.
Made from a durable CNC machined aluminium that composes the barrel, and with a steel piston summoning the air into your tyres, you can be assured of a long-lasting pump. With a varnished wood handle showing the degree of thought and high-level design that goes into this pump, you benefit from a better feel in the hand.
A large and oversized 3.5-inch pressure gauge showing up the exact amount of air in your tyres, this solidly constructed tool can hit up to 220 psi and is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, giving everyone the ability to hit their inner tubes.
- Durable CNC machined aluminium barrel and base with steel piston
- Varnished wood handle with aluminium junction
- Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge
- Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminium couplers
- Tough anodised high-polish finish
- ABS1 Pro equipped
- 220 psi max pressure
- Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.5lbs
- Size: 15 x 20 x 63.5 cm / 5.9 x 7.9 x 25 in
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible