Maap Atmos Womens Rain Jacket
Maap's new Atmos Womens Rain Jacket is the lightest, most packable rain jacket they have ever crafted. Tailored for inclimate weather, the breathable Pertex® Shield fabric with 2-way stretch is exceptionally lightweight and designed for ease of movement on the bike. This ultra-packable, minimalist design folds down effortlessly to fit into any pocket. Engineered to be featherlight without compromising protection, it offers a dependable 20k waterproof rating you can rely on. The Atmos Jacket is the ultimate, adaptable performer, for the wettest conditions.
- Pertex® Shield Fabric
- 3-layer construction combines lightweight face fabric with waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- Super lightweight fabric (68gsm) and minimal trims provide ultimate packability in changeable conditions
- Optimised for on-bike fit with articulated sleeves and stretch provides freedom of movement
- Micro Ripstop structure provides durability with softness
- Taller collar for elevated weather protection
- Combined low profile bonded and elasticated sleeve cuff and hem construction
- 14mm internally taped seams
- Two-way waterproof YKK zipper
- Reflective trims for visibility
- Water Protection Rating 20,000 (Water Column)
MAAP Atmos Womens Rain Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".