MAAP X 100% LTD S3 Sunglasses with Smoke Lens
MAAP style meets 100% eyewear technology in these LTD S3 Sunglasses with Smoke Lens. In a limited-edition colourway with unique touches, there's a MAAP logo etched into the lens and along the frame's brow line, and the glasses can be further customised in look and fit by the ultra-grip nosepads, supplied in black and fluoro, in two sizes. in addition to the nosepads, there are grippy temple tips, together ensuring a secure fit that won't slip even in the rain or when perspiring heavily. The frame itself is constructed from light, durable and flexible TR90 material and has an understated design that offers wide peripheral vision, ideal on the bike.
The Smoke lens is perfect on bright, sunny days, but there's a clear lens included to cater for darker riding conditions. Scratch, impact and UV-resistant, with air scoop ventilation and a water and oil repelling treatment, these glasses provide all you need for a consistently clear view and full protection.
Includes: Hard case / microfibre cleaning bag / clear replacement lens / four ultra-grip rubber nose pads - fluoro and black, standard and alternative fit
- Limited edition MAAP Soft Tact Pink frame with Smoke lens
- MAAP Flag logo laser etched on lens
- MAAP logos on the top of the brow line
- Designed in California; Made in Italy
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Ultra HD lenses manufactured in France from shatter and impact-resistant polycarbonate materials
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Hard coated scratch-resistant lens
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatment repels water, oil, and dirt
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber temple tips provide a secure fit
- Filter category: 3
- Light transmission: 12%
- Includes: Hard case / microfibre cleaning bag / clear replacement lens / four ultra-grip rubber nosepads - fluoro and black, standard and alternative fit
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.