MET Rivale MIPS Road Helmet
Incorporating the MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System, MET's Rivale MIPS Road Helmet has been designed to keep you safe should you be unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident. MIPS is a technology that disperses the force of an impact, lessening the effects on the brain. This has been combined with an in-mould polycarbonate shell and an EPS liner, to add an additional level of protection.
Dialling in the perfect fit is made possible with the help of a Safe-T Upsilon Fit System. Easy to adjust on the move, this works alongside a 360-degree head belt, with vertical adjustment and an adjustable cam divider. Air Mesh comfort pads and Air Lite straps aid moisture transfer, while a sunglasses port make storing your shades a simple and secure task when you no longer wish to wear them.
On-road visibility is enhanced with the addition of reflective rear decals, ensuring you are visible day or night.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System
- Sunglasses port
- Safe-T Upsilon Fit System
- 360-degree head belt, vertical adjustment
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear decals
- 18 vents with Internal Air Channeling
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
- Manufacturers claimed weight: Small = 240 grams Medium = 250 grams Large = 270 grams