Mavic Aksium Clincher Rear Wheel
The Mavic Aksium Clincher Rear Wheel brings technology ordinarily reserved for premium wheels to everyday riding. The 17mm internal width of the rim will accept clincher tyres up to 32mm wide, bringing extra comfort to your ride. The UB Control braking surface offers excellent stopping power for thousands of miles thanks to its durable construction. An aluminium hub keeps the overall weight down, while the sealed cartridge bearings keep things running smoothly. Straight pull laced spokes provide great strength to the wheel build, too.
Durable, comfortable and surprisingly lightweight; the Mavic Aksium is the perfect rear clincher wheel for training, winter riding or fast commuting.
- Mavic Aksium rear wheel
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick release
- 17mm rim accommodates larger tyre section for improved comfort
- Straight-pull spokes are stronger than J-bend options
- High-quality cartridge bearings
- Pinned joint and reinforced drilling rim design
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- Rim: ETRTO size: 622x17C | Drilling: traditional | Internal width: 17 mm | Height: 21 mm | Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm | Joint: pinned | Material: S6000 Aluminium | Tyre bead type: clincher | Brake track: UB Control
- Hubs: Body: aluminium | Axle material: steel | Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM) | Freewheel: FTS-L steel | Quick release only (130x9mm)
- Spokes: Shape: straight pull, round (non-drive side) and straight-pull, flat (drive side) | Nipples: steel, ABS | Shape: straight pull, round | Material: steel | Lacing: radial non-drive side, crossed two drive side | Spoke count: 20
- Claimed weight: 995 grams
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed systems
- Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.