Mavic Aksium Disc Rear Wheel
A versatile, hard-working option, the Mavic Aksium Disc Rear Wheel gives a sure-footed performance within any road riding scenario, from fast and furious group rides, through to regular training in the winter.
The aluminium rim is stiff and strong to give a solid response to hard accelerations and durability across rough road surfaces. The rim’s 17mm internal measurement mates perfectly with 25mm to 32mm wide standard clincher tyres, promoting easy tyre setup and maintenance.
The rim rotates around a lightweight aluminium hub shell that encases super-smooth bearings and provides a stable anchoring point for the spokes. The spokes are laced in a two-cross pattern to afford the perfect blend of durability, power transfer and braking precision.
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Rim tape
- User guide
- A durable and versatile wheelset designed for everyday performance
- Aluminium rims are light, strong and laterally stiff
- 17mm internal rim width is compatible with 25mm to 32mm width tyres
- Standard clincher tyre compatibility keeps setup and maintenance simple
- Aluminium hubs are light and provide a stable base for disc brake rotor mounting
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- Mavic steel spokes are strong and are laced in a dependable two-cross pattern
- Tyre compatibility: Standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: S6000 aluminium
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 21mm
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, round
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Hubs: Mavic aluminium disc brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1035 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.