Mavic Aksium Elite UST 28mm Clincher Wheelset 2019
Packed with technology for fast, smooth rolling and high durability, the Mavic Aksium Elite UST 28mm Clincher Wheelset is ideal for training. The wide rim makes even rough roads more comfortable and has been optimised for use with both UST tubeless and clincher tyres, while its shallow depth of 25mm is versatile enough for spinning up climbs and sprinting on the flats alike.
20 straight-pull bladed spokes front and rear are stiff and strong, and lace the rim to the hub, that features high quality QRM sealed cartridge bearings - key to the wheels' durability. This Mavic Aksiums are supplied with 28mm wide Yksion Pro UST tyres for supreme traction, comfort and control, and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Aksium Elite UST Wheelset
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres, 28mm
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Hubs: Aluminium body, steel axle, sealed cartridge bearings, FTS-L steel freewheel
- Rim construction: S6000 Aluminum / Brake track: UB Control
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 32mm
- Maximum pressure tubeless: 25mm - 87 PSI, 28mm - 70 PSI / Maximum pressure tubetype: 25mm - 102 PSI, 28mm - 87 PSI
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, flat, double butted / lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Spoke count: 20 front and rear
- Tyres: Yksion Pro UST, 700x28c, 11 Storm single compound, polyamide breaker
- Weight: Front (without tyre) - 825 grams / rear (without tyre) - 955 / wheelset (without tyres) - 1780 grams
- Compatibility: Quick release only / freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Maximum weight (including bike and rider): 120kg
- Included: Aksium Elite UST Wheelset / tyre sealant syringe / Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) / tubeless rim tape / UST valve and accessories / user guide / BR101 quick releases
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.