Mavic Allroad Pro Gravel Shoes
For the adventurous rider, Mavic have created the excellent Allroad Pro Gravel Shoes. Designed for use with off-road pedal systems such as Shimano's SPD, these shoes enjoy the mixture of a comfortable Ortholite insole and a stiff outsole. The Matryx upper has Kevlar weaved in, offering a lot more resistance to abrasion than traditional materials, so these shoes will stand the test of time wherever you ride. With a rubber tread on the outsole that doesn't impede clipping in, you can enjoy the grip while walking on rugged terrain.
- Matryx® patented technology upper with Kevlar® weaved in offers comfortable, efficient foot mapping support
- Ortholite insole offers support and long-lasting comfort
- Autolocker for dual adjustability between top and bottom lace
- Lace elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings. Energy Carbon Comp Allroad outsole for perfect pedal interface with lower rubber profile
- Matryx® technology is 5 times more resistant to abrasions than synthetic, 10 times more than knit
- Lace elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings
- Rubber outsole provides anti-slip traction for off-the-bike functionality
- Reflective yarns in the Matryx® technology upper add low-light visibility
- Easy to clip in and clip out, 100% compatible with all SPD pedals
- Index Energy Transfer: 80
- Delivered with a second set of laces
Mavic Allroad Pro Gravel Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.