Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc Wheelset 2021
The Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc Wheelset offers a perfect blend of reactivity, aerodynamics, strength and affordability to promote itself as an ideal option for fast group rides or for when initially tiptoeing into the world of road racing.
Mavic has meticulously tuned the wall thicknesses of the aluminium rims to reduce weight without sacrificing stiffness and strength. The result is a spirited performance on the climbs and instant acceleration when charging for the finish line. The 30mm deep rim profiles have been honed in the wind tunnel to lower drag significantly while heightening stability when the wind is gusting hard from the side.
Tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyre compatibility opens up use to a vast range of tyres so that the performance can be infinitely tuned in line with personal preferences, course topography and weather conditions. Light and strong alloy hubs provide a solid base for rotor mounting and team up with robust, bladed steel spokes to afford improved power transfer and precise disc brake modulation.
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- An aerodynamic, aluminium wheelset designed as an introduction to high-level race performance
- Aluminium rims have refined wall thicknesses to realise a perfect balance between stiffness, strength and weight
- The 30mm deep rim profile is wind tunnel tuned for lower drag and heightened crosswind stability
- Tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible
- Alloy hub shells are light but stiff to provide a solid base for disc brake rotors
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- Bladed steel spokes reduce aerodynamic drag and are laced in two-cross patterns to provide positive disc brake modulation
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: S6000 aluminium
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 30mm
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, bladed
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - Mavic aluminium Disc Brake / Rear - Mavic aluminium Disc Brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 845 grams / Rear: 1015 grams / Wheelset: 1,870 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.