Mavic Cosmic Elite SL Road Cycling Shoes
Created with performance in mind, the Mavic Cosmic Elite SL Road Cycling Shoes are light, stiff and well ventilated, making them ideal for riding in the mountains during the warmer months. The Energy Carbon Comp sole keeps your foot closer to the pedal for efficient power transfer and it's paired with a seamless upper formed of mesh panels, a TPU frame and integrated air vents.
The shoe closes around the foot using a single Boa and lace system and a velcro strap across the toes, allowing micro-adjustment mid-ride. By integrating the heel hold into the upper, bulk is minimised, and a rounder toe box gives your toes space to spread when you're pedalling hard.
- Energy Carbon Comp outsole is light, stiff and thin, with carbon reinforcement and composite glass fibre and polyamide inserts
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
- Welded mesh upper with a supportive TPU frame and integrated air vents
- Seamless construction keeps your feet cool in the hottest temperatures
- Heel support is integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoes
- BOA® Fit System IP1 dial lets you quickly dial in a perfect fit with 1mm increments and a quick release system
- Velcro front closure enhances fit adjustability
- New anatomic shape for heel hold and a rounded toe box for improved stability and comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 420 grams (UK 8.5, pair)
- Compatibility: Three-bolt road pedal systems