Mavic Cosmic Elite Triathlon Shoes
Delivering the perfect balance of efficiency and comfort, the Mavic Cosmic Elite Triathlon Shoes have a stiff carbon Energy Comp outsole that gives just a little but also brings the sole closer to the pedal axle for improved power transfer. The upper is a supple microfibre with laser-cut ventilation holes for improved airflow, and it's closed securely round the foot by a wide triathlon-specific strap. The combination of this strap and a heel loop will help knock the seconds off in transition. The minimal design is not only light and breathable, but it also ensures that excess moisture is wicked fast when you put wet feet into your shoes after coming out of the water.
- Energy Comp outsole brings the rider's sole closer to the pedal axle for increased efficiency
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
- Supple synthetic microfibre upper delivers optimal fit and ventilation
- Strategically placed laser-cut holes for airflow
- Heel loop is designed specifically for triathlon use
- Wider strap makes transitions quick and easy
- Claimed weight: 490 grams (UK 8.5, pair)
- Compatibility: 3-bolt road pedal systems
Mavic Cosmic Elite Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.