Mavic Cosmic Pro II Paris-Nice Limited Edition Road Shoes
With bold and unique graphics and only available in very limited numbers, the Mavic Cosmic Pro II Paris-Nice Limited Edition Road Shoes offer professional-level performance and are a celebration of Mavic's rich racing heritage.
The lightweight synthetic microfibre upper offers excellent ventilation, making this the perfect shoe for riding in the summer and the heat. An Endofit Tongue enhances fit, reducing pressure points, keeping the foot in the best position for optimal power transfer. This is further helped by Mavic's Energy Frame feature.
With comfort in mind, Mavic has used their pioneering Ergo Dials to allow for easy and precise adjustment.
This is a stiff yet comfortable shoe, designed for those who love to dance up climbs. With an Index Energy Transfer rating of 80, you can ride safely in the knowledge every watt is being transferred through to the pedals. Compatible with 3-bolt cleats, this shoe is ideal for the racing cyclist or those who want to tackle a sportive or epic all-day ride.
This is a fine addition to the Mavic Paris-Nice limited edition range.
- The super fine synthetic micro fibre upper delivers a well fitted shoe with ventilation thanks to the laser holes
- The Endofit™ Tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort
- The Energy Frame delivers secure foot hold at all positions
- Cleat compatibility: 3 bolts
- Discipline: road
- Closing type: Mavic Ergo Dial QR - An easy and precise retention system developed by Mavic
- Weight: 240g per shoe (8.5)
- Sole: Full carbon SLR outsole
- Index Energy Transfer: 80
- Delivered with recommended length screws (8 mm) for carbon outsoles