Mavic Crossmax 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018
Designed to shred through an array of cross country terrains, the Mavic Crossmax 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018 offers efficient ride performance with its affordably simplistic design, ideal for those who want to venture further into cross country trail riding with a simple upgrade.
With a greater strength to weight ratio, Mavic have utilised lightweight S6106 aluminium to compose their rims. With excellent durability and strength, this wheelset offers a classic rim profile with a 22mm internal width to provide sufficient traction in speedy corners and technical terrains so you can shred with increased confidence.
2 crossed steel spokes increase rim durability and hosts a reliable lightweight and rigid TS-2 hub. Constructed with two mighty pawls that homogeneously work to transfer all of your riding efforts into effective power output and excel you across an array of terrains. Versatile and responsive, this hub features an alloy monobloc axle with a lightweight yet stiff composition that minimises flex with each power input.
Tubeless compatible, the UST designed rim reduces the weight of the wheelset enabling you to utilise and experience the benefits of a tubeless setup. Boasting increased traction and with vibration damping properties when rolling with tubeless tyres, you can also ride with peace of mind in the knowledge that tubeless tyres significantly reduce punctures, so you can spend less time out of the saddle and more time pushing the miles.
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
- Material: S6106 alloy
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 22mm
- ETRTO size: 27.5"/ 584x22TSS
- Spoke material: Steel
- Shape: Straight pull, round
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Crossed 2 front and rear
- Rear hub: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Front hub: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM or SRAM XD
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: TS-2
- Hub widths: Boost (front 110mm, rear 148mm) or Non-Boost (front 100mm, rear 142mm)
- Weight: 1735 grams pair, 810 grams front, 925 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 770084
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more