Mavic Crossmax Pro 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018
Raring to shred through an array of terrains, the Mavic Crossmax Pro 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018 provides instant transmission with excelled performance in weight, strength and stiffness.
ISM 4D machined Maxtal aluminium provides the excellent balance between strength and weight, with improved durability the ISM 4D process significantly improves the rim inertia whilst remaining lightweight. Resulting in greater accelerations, and powerful pedal outputs, the construction of this rim coupled with the wider 22mm profile presents quick precision control perfect for navigating fast technical terrains.
Laced with beefy bladed Zicral spokes, this wheelset offers rigid performance, with a radially laced drive side, and crossed two non-drive side to maximise the tension balance between the left and right flanges assuring you of durable strength.
Finessed with Mavic's ITS-4 hubs for speed when challenging steep climbs or powering on the flats, the ITS-4 consists of four efficient pawls that prove to be incredibly responsive for improved ride dynamics.
With versatility in mind you can ride with tubes or run a tubeless setup. Experiencing the benefits of the UST tubeless ready design with the potential for increased traction, comfort and reduced punctures, it's hard to say no to tubeless.
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
- Rim: Maxtal alloy, hookless profile, 24 hole count
- Internal width: 22mm
- ETRTO size: 27.5"/ 584x22ss
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Brake: 6 bolt disc brake
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle
- Front axle: 15mm thru axle
- Hub: ITS-4 alloy freewheel, sealed bearings, Shimano/ SRAM
- Spokes: Double butted zicral, bladed, straight pull
- Brakes: 6 bolt disc brakes
- Weight: pair 1535 grams, front 700 grams, rear 835 grams
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 771517
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more