Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon 29 MTB Wheelset 2018
Prepared to get you up hills with the same efficiency as navigating down, the Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon 29 Wheelset 2018 presents a superlight upgrade with a high end constuction for the best performance in off roading adventures.
Constructed from 100% unidirectional carbon fibre, the featured 23mm wide rim presents an excellent balance between rigidity and comfort. With enhanced carbon fibre lacing this effective rim maximises the lateral stiffness ensuring you of high-speed outputs in an array of riding conditions. The 23mm internal width accommodates 2.1" to 2.25" tyres, presenting the perfect balance between cornering traction and agility.
A two-crossed spoke pattern increases the integral strength of the wheelset whilst offering improved comfort and control. Heightening ride dynamics, this light wheelset hosts ITS-4 hubs, with incredibly fast engagement for all your power outputs so you'll be assured of instant energy transmissions. Shredding with increased power, these effective hubs offer highly responsive performance that accelerates across an array of terrains effortlessly.
With the potential to experience the benefits of increased traction, comfort and puncture protection that tubeless setups provide, this wheelset has the capacity to run either clincher or tubeless tyres. With a tubeless ready design, the hookless rim minimises tyre burps retaining form and pressure within the tyre when aggressively manoeuvring fast corners.
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Wheels have a + - 5% variance in weight. he manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre compatibility: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 23mm front and rear
- ETRTO size: 29" 622x23ss
- Spoke material: Steel
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Crossed 2 front and rear
- Hub front and rear: Aluminium bodies, adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Hub width: 110mm front and 148mm rear (Boost)/ 100mm front and 142 (non-Boost)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM, 10/ 11 speed
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Front axle: 15mm thru axle
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle
- Weight: 1510 grams pair, 700 grams front, 810 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 771936
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more