Mavic Crossmax XL 29" 6 Bolt MTB Wheels
Robust and durable, the Mavic Crossmax XL 29" 6 Bolt MTB Wheels are made to last. For performance on a wide range of technical terrain, they feature an internal width of 30mm, which provides the user with a stable, high-traction ride character when paired with modern, wide tyres. Fore taperless tubeless technology is simple to set up, and does away with the need for rim tape, boosting rim rigidity by 20% in the process.
The Black Shield rim treatment reduces the risk of scratches, thanks to its hardened coating, and the Instant Drive 360 freewheel system delivers fast, positive engagement when putting the power down.
- Fore adjustment wrench
- Two replacement spokes with each wheel
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology offers a simple, no-tape solution
- SUP welding technology
- Durable S6000 aluminium construction
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology for a rapid 9-degree engagement
- Boost hub standard, fast-rolling 29” diameter
- Blackshield technology protects the rim from impacts and scratches
- UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Aluminium, Asymmetrical rim design
- Internal Rim Width: 30mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x30TC
- Spokes: Straight pull, flat, double butted spokes,
- Spoke lacing: Front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Hubs: Infinity Hubs, Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, 24t ratchet
- Disc Standard: 6-bolt
- Front Axle: 15x110, boost thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x148, boost thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 60mm to 76mm (2.35" to 3.0")
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight of 1930 grams (pair, 27.5”)
- Maximum weight of 150kg, bike included
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".