Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Clincher Wheelset 2019
This Mavic Ksryium Elite aluminium clincher wheelset has become one of the most popular options among climbers thanks to it's lightweight construction and reliable aluminium rim brake track. This UST version comes tubeless ready with Yksion Pro UST tyres, sealant and valves; everything you need to set up tubeless and enjoy the improved rolling resistance and comfort of lower tyre pressure. The 22mm rim depth on the front and 25mm asymmetric rim to the rear keeps the weight down while also making this wheelset perfect for riding through a crosswind.
Included: * Ksryium Elite UST Wheelset * Yksion Pro UST 700x25c tyres * Tyre sealant syringe * Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) * Multifonction adjustment wrench * UST valve and accessories * User guide * BR301 quick releases
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Hubs: Aluminium body, aluminium axle, adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), FTS-L steel freewheel
- Rim construction: Maxtal aluminum / Brake track: UB Control
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- Rim depth: Front 22 mm, rear 25mm asymmetrical
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 32mm
- Maximum pressure tubeless: 25mm - 100 PSI, 28mm - 87 PSI / Maximum pressure tube type: 25/28mm - 110 PSI
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, flat, double butted / lacing: radial front and rear Isopulse
- Spoke count: 18 front and 20 rear
- Tyres: Yksion Pro UST, 700x25c, 11 Storm single compound, polyamide breaker
- Weight: Front (without tyre) - 665 grams / rear (without tyre) - 855 / wheelset (without tyres) - 1520 grams
- Compatibility: Quick release only / freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Maximum weight (including bike and rider): 120kg
- Included: Ksryium Elite UST Wheelset / Yksion Pro UST 700x25c tyres / tyre sealant syringe / Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) / Multifunction adjustment wrench / UST valve and accessories / user guide / BR301 quick releases
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.