Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Clincher Wheelset 2019
Reliable, lightweight and impressively versatile. The Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Clincher Wheelset includes all the benefits you find in Mavic’s higher end products thanks to trickle down technology, but also offers the riders heightened puncture resistance thanks to its UST Tubeless Ready rim. Combined with Mavic’s Yksion Pro UST tyres, you’ll get the grip, ride quality and durability you yearn for every time you head out on the bike.
The overall weight of the Ksyrium Elite UST Wheelset is impressively low, too. At 1490g for the pair, the wheel remains lightweight enough for efficient climbing, but heavy enough for you to remain confident it’ll perform in every situation.
Mavic’s patented Fore Drilling creates a much stronger connection between the spokes and the rim, allowing you to lay down the power with utmost confidence that you’re as efficient as possible. This technology actually stops the rim being drilled and losing stiffness, but instead pushes the bridge inside, allowing the spoke to actually be directly screwed in.
Isopulse technology furthers this rigidity by lacing the spokes radially on the drive side, but remain 2 crossed on the non-drive side to maximise drive side disk. In layman's terms, it provides a better spoke tension balance between the left and right flanges, making for a more reliable, stronger wheel.
Bearings in the freehub are also double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and the Force Transfer System Light (FTS-L) reinforces the key transmission components by keeping the entire hub body 100% aluminium for optimum strength.
Includes: Yksion Pro UST tyres / Mavic tyre sealant / multifunction adjustment wrench / BR301 quick releases / UST valve and accessories / user guide
Mavic recommends using their branded tyres with these wheels for optimum performance and reliability.
- Lowest rolling efficiency
- Best pinch flat protection
- Highest safety with easiest mounting
- Multipatented ISM4D brings rim weight and inertia to a level that is out of reach of our competitor, for unsurpassed climbing and descending abilities
- Fore drilling makes for a solid rim/spoke connection while ensuring high rim stiffness and perfectly sealed rim bed for simple tubeless compatibility
- Isopulse lacing ensures high stability and lateral stiffness
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Rim depth: 24mm (front) and 26mm (rear)
- Internal rim width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST (700 x 25), clincher, tubeless ready
- Tyre weight: 260 grams
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1490 grams
- Front wheel weight (without tyre): 650 grams
- Rear wheel weight (without tyre): 840 grams
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM and convertible to Campagnolo
- Includes: Yksion Pro UST tyres / Mavic tyre sealant / multifunction adjustment wrench / BR301 quick releases / UST valve and accessories / user guide