Mavic Ksyrium Pro AllRoad 30 International 6 Bolt Wheelset 2016
Mavic's Ksyrium Pro AllRoad 30 International 6 Bolt Wheelset 2016 provides you with everything you need for elite cyclocross or adventure riding performance. Maxtal rims with a disc brake specific profile are complimented by the Instant Drive 360 freehub and the ultra grippy Yksion Elite Allroad 30 millimetre tyres for grip and manoeuvrability whether you're riding on dirt or tarmac.
Mavic's Maxtal alloy is the construction material of choice for these 26 deep rims. This lightweight and resilient material dampens road vibrations while also maintaining a strong form that allows you to put the most power down through the pedals, making these wheels perfect for climbing.
With the international 6-bolt disc rotor mounting, even and assured braking is assured over the roughest of surfaces.
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D not only significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability, it also improves aerodynamics due to its new rim shape.
The lightweight theme continues with the Instant Drive 360 freehub. This fast engaging hub is built with an carbon body, aluminium flanges and sealed cartridge bearings for a superior level of rolling speed.
Sewing up this wheelset's supreme all-road credentials is the inclusion of the Yksion Elite Allroad 30 millimetre tyres both on the front and rear. A great set of wheels would be nothing without a pair of sterling tyres. The included tyres help maintain grip while also providing you with a extra puncture protection; especially useful for gravely of flinty routes.
Quite possibly the best looking wheelset in Mavic's 2016 range, the Ksyrium Pro AllRoads ooze all-terrain prowess with their bronze Ksyrium script and black finish.
- BX601 quick releases
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 30 millimetre tyres
- Does not include wheel bag
- Rim material: Maxtal alloy
- Rim Height: 26 mm asymmetrical
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight Reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: Clincher
- ETRTO size: 622 x 19C
- Recommended tyre size: 28 to 42 mm
- Spoke count: 24
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Hub bodies: Carbon with aluminium flanges (front), aluminium (rear)
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Quick release front and rear
- Yksion Elite Allroad 30 mm
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Tyre casing: 120 TPI
- Breaker: Front kevlar, rear nylon
- Dimension: 700 x 30c
- Recommended weight limit: 120 kg
- Weight: 1620 g