Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Clincher Wheelset provides the perfect wheelset for both climbing and fast and flat courses. This everyday utility is complemented by a rafter of top-end tech and features.
Mavic's 3K carbon fibre is the construction material of choice for these 25 millimetre deep rims. This super light material dampens road vibrations while also maintaining a strong form that allows you to put the most power down through the pedals, making these wheels perfect for climbing.
The lightweight theme continues with the Instant Drive 360 freehub. This fast engaging hub is built with an aluminium body and axle and sealed cartridge bearings for a superior level of rolling speed.
Isopulse technology means the 18 front and 24 rear steel spokes are laced radially on the front and using the isopulse pattern in the rear to maximise drive side dish for a better balance between the left and right flanges.
A great set of wheels would be nothing without a pair of sterling tyres. Mavic's Griplink and Powerlink tyres complement each other to provide a top-end level of performance. Griplink technology on the front allows for the optimal degree of control and responsiveness. Powerlink on the rear fully liberates the wheel's ability to transfer power and generate speed.
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
- Carbon brake pads (V24 603 01 Shimano/Sram, V24 604 01 Campagnolo)
- User guide
- Mavic Griplink front tyre
- Mavic Powerlink rear tyre
- Does not include wheel bag
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 25 mm
- Internal Width: 17mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: Carbon with iTgMAX
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25 to 32 mm
- Spoke count: 18 front, 24 rear
- Nipples: Aluminium, ABS
- Hub front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Quick release front and rear
- Tyres: Yksion Pro GripLink tyre (front) & PowerLink tyre (rear) - clincher
- Front and rear tread: Single compound
- Tyre weight: 210 grams (per tyre)
- Tyre casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front kevlar, rear nylon
- Dimension: 700 x 25c
- ETRTO size: 622 x 17C
- Recommended weight limit: 120 kg
- Rear wheel compatibility: 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Weight: 1390 grams (without tyres)
PRODUCT REF: 450735
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more