Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset 2018
With proven reliability and toughness, the Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset 2018 presents the perfect match for endurance riders, with exceptional stiffness and stability this wheelset will help you tackle an array of terrains and riding conditions effortlessly.
Delivering only the best, Mavic have utilised their super light 3K carbon rims to provide this reliable wheelset with rigid responsive speed for power fuelled pedal spins. Resilient to crosswinds, the 25mm deep rim also slices through strong headwinds with precision control when manoeuvring fast descents and flats. Supporting wide tyres, the wider rim integrates perfectly with 25mm tubular tyres for comfortable vibration damping and cornering control.
Boosting confidence in high-speed pursuits, the iTgMAX brake track offers a laser machined finish for unmatched braking efficiency and reliability, reducing heat buildup for excellent stopping performances even in the wet.
With smooth wheel spins and efficient power transfers, the Instant Drive 360 freewheel accelerates at even nine degrees of pedal rotation ensuring quick successive transmissions to climb hills and speed through flats with greater speeds and less effort.
Equipped with the desirable balance of reduced rolling resistance and cornering traction, Mavic have fitted their speed inducing wheelset with their Yksion Pro GripLink and PowerLink tyres so you can experience the full potential of their high-end endurance wheelset.
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Carbon brake pads
- User guide
- BR601 quick releases
Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 25mm
- ETRTO size: 28 inch tubular
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru axle convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Brake: Rim, iTgMAX carbon braking track
- Spoke material: Double butted steel, straight pull, aero
- Spoke lacing: Radial front, Isopulse rear
- Spoke count: 18 front and 24 rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: Road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Tyres: Tubular, Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear), single compound, 210 TPI, maximum pressure 7.7 bars/ 110 PSI
- Tyre weight: 270 grams per tyre
- Weight (without tyre): 1190 grams pair, 515 grams front, 675 grams rear
- Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 775350
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more