Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST 25mm Clincher CL Disc Wheelset
The Ksryium Pro Carbon SL Wheelset is part of the excellent UST range of tubeless-ready wheel and tyre systems from Mavic. With a 3K carbon fibre rim construction, this is a lightweight wheelset with a 32mm deep aerodynamic profile. Convert to a tubeless setup with the 25mm Yksion Pro UST tyres included, along with sealant and everything else you need to get rolling without tubes. The centre-lock disc brake compatibility is a contemporary standard favoured by most riders who enjoy its clean appearance on the hub. This is a super premium do-it-all carbon clincher wheelset that mixes climbing prowess with flat-out speed.
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST 25mm Clincher CL Disc Wheelset
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- Carbon clincher wheelset
- Wheel size: 700
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: straight pull, aero, double-butted
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Hubs: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear. Front: quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through-axle compatible. Rear: quick release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360. Front and rear bodies: aluminium. Axle material: aluminium
- Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), rear bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), freewheel: Instant Drive 360, front and rear bodies: aluminium, axle material: aluminium
- Disc standard: Centre lock
- Front axle: 12mm thru-axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement (additional purchase required)
- Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle, convertible to quick release with included adapters
- Recommended tyre size: 25 to 32 mm
- Weight: Pair without tyre: 1475 grams, front without tyre: 665 grams, Rear without tyre: 810 grams
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST 25c tyres
- For better longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.