Mavic Ksyrium Pro Road Shoe
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Road Shoes's sole is ready to hit the road. The Energy Carbon Composite is extra light, stiff and thin at only 6mm. This stiffness allows you to transfer the absolute maximum amount of power down through the pedals to the road. It also maintains a great foot position and pedalling technique without putting undue strain on your feet. Anti-slip trim also adorns the front and back of the sole allowing you to walk around safely on those all-important coffee breaks.
The upper is constructed from a combination of synthetic leather and mesh. This resilient combination allows for great levels of breathability and a long-lasting sleek look. The Endofit tongue works with the closure system to hug the foot at the decisive points for maximum comfort and the alleviation of the build up of pressure points.
Mavic's Ergo Dial system coupled with two Ergo Straps provide precise and durable customisation of fit. The dual density inner sole designed with OrthoLite® foam and arch support provides an excellent level of foot support and stability.
The two eye-popping colour schemes that these shoes are available in are sure to turn-heads as you fly up the climbs.
- Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh material for ventilation
- Sole: Energy Carbon Comp: extra light, stiff and thin outsole (6,0 mm) made of glass fibre/nylon composite for increased stiffness
- Low construction height (7,5 mm) provides pedal proximity
- Anti-slip trim on front and back
- Compatible with LOOK, SPD-SL, Speedplay, Keo and Time Impact pedals
- Closure: Ergo Dial system + Ergo Strap: precise and durable velcro/lacing system