Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST Wheelset
For aluminium rim manufacturing excellence that affords the rider a strong and robust construction for riding hard and long, Mavic are the top choice of riders the world over. In the Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST Wheelset, you can benefit from a lightweight, strong, and aerodynamic wheelset for challenging and affronting your personal bests.
With a rim boasting a 17mm internal width that allows for mounting tyres between 25-32mm, giving you the broad-ranging options to allow you to conquer different terrains and rougher roads. With a rim depth split between 24mm up front and 26mm at the rear, an asymmetric design provides a vastly improved aerodynamic performance, giving you the gains and efficiency savings that make it possible for you to go further, ride faster, and longer than ever before.
UST signifying a tubeless-ready construction, this wheel is shipped including Mavic tyre sealant and a valve, easily allowing you to get your setup ready and on the road. With a UB Control brake track made from high-quality aluminium, you can be assured of responsive braking, and with a net weight of just 1420 grams, your riding will benefit from an easily spun, fast-rolling wheelset that makes use of a fast engaging Instant Drive 360-degree hub so you can put your power down quickly, without fuss, and with an instant response.
Mavic's lightweight Yksion Pro UST tubeless-ready clincher tyres are included with the wheels and offer superb traction and control alongside low rolling resistance.
Mavic recommends using their branded tyres with these wheels for optimum performance and reliability.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Mavic tyre sealant & syringe
- BR301 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- Compatible with QR wheels
- Hubs: Instant drive 360
- Max PSI: 110
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25-32 mm
- Rim depth: 24mm/26mm
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- ETRTO: 622x17TC ROAD
- Brake track: UB Control
- Tubeless-ready clincher wheelset
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST (700 x 25), clincher, tubeless-ready
- Tyre weight: 260 grams
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1420 grams
- Front-wheel weight (without tyre): 605 grams
- Rear-wheel weight (without tyre): 815 grams
- Max bike & rider weight combined: 120kg
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM and convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies